Breathwork Event with Luke Adler & Jake Martini
September 18, 2018
Breathwork Helps You Move What is Blocking You
This is a community event that only happens once in awhile; so bring a friend and breath it up with Luke on Tuesday, Sept 18 starting at 7:00 pm. This breathwork event is also special because it will be accompanied by live music with Jake Martini, a local musician who has won the hearts of many. You are also invited to a Going Away Party for Jake, who is moving to Nashville to pursue his music career.
If you haven’t done breathwork in awhile or at all, this event cannot be missed.
The exchange is $50. See you at the clinic for this special send off event.
Benefits of Breathwork:
- The breath functions as a link between the unconscious and conscious mind
- It is a tool which influences the involuntary nervous system
- A technique to decrease anxiety and increase spiritual awareness and development
- Grounds the mind, body and spirit
- Increases communication pathways between the mind/body connection.
- Helps to relieve pain
- Increases creativity and intuition
There are no reviews yet.