Healer Studies Level I: Enter the Field of the Heart
November 13-14, 2021
Please email [email protected] for updated information.
What It Is:
Enter the Field of the Heart is the first level of Nourishing the Healer focused on the heart system. This class examines what it means to hold space. Whatever shows up in any arena of your life is what you hold space for. This part of the class looks at how to make more room for the Universe to move through all aspects of your life. The class continues with how to create layers of sacred space, pulling from your own lineage traditions and teaching you prayers and ceremony to acknowledge the presence of the Universe in your life and work. You will work in partners and learn the initial stages to facilitate healing for others through the breathwork meditation. Throughout the Healer Studies Series you will learn tools and methods to create a safe potent space for others to have an experience of their Inner Light. Enter the Field of the Heart delves into developing your intuition. The course will help you refine your subtle sense capacities to hear, feel, sense, see and know into deeper layers of truth in your life.
What You’ll Learn:
Tap into your innate intuitive healing capacity. Learn to trust your intuition to feel into the experience of others and download Universal information to help them heal.
In this class we will:
- break down intuition and track into how to turn it on and off in the work and in life.
- explore listening while talking as a powerful tool to track how others receive and absorb your words.
- how to create layers of sacred space, pulling from your own lineage traditions
- work consciously with Grace through prayer, gratitude and ceremony to acknowledge the presence of the Universe in your life and work.
- work in partners and learn the initial stages to facilitate healing for others through breathwork .
- practice sentence stems as a spontaneous intuitively guided exploration into the shadow.
- identify the most triggering energies that cause you to doubt yourself
- practice Not Knowing (being fully surrendered into the spontaneity of the moment, allowing the Universe to hold the agenda) (not having an agenda, method, paint by numbers approach)
- explore developmental levels of holding space, ie: passive, responsive, active, and being the space
- learn tools and methods to create a safe potent space for others to have an experience of freedom.
What You Need to Know:
Sat-Sun, Nov 13-14
9 am to 5 pm
Luke Adler Healing
1633 Willamette Street
Classes can be taken consecutively or not as the material does not build on itself.
Discount available to previous participants.
There are no reviews yet.