Roaring Silence of the Heart Camp Out-SOLD OUT
August 27-30, 2020
Call to be added to waitlist
Allow Mother Nature to envelope you in her beauty and abundance as you breathe and meditate next to the pristine waters of Whychus Creek at the base of the Three Sisters and Broken Top mountains. Safely surround yourself in community and experience the healing power and important medicine of human connection.
You will be invited to practice the soothing benefits of meditation throughout the weekend. If you are new to meditation, the technique Luke teaches is easy to learn and apply to everyday life. If you are a seasoned meditator the campout will be a perfect opportunity to experience your practice through the heavenly embrace of nature and the power of community.
Chanting and breathwork will also be included in the weekend in order to further connect you with Grace and release the burdens that you are holding onto on so many levels.
- Thurs-Sun, Aug 27-30
- Whychus Creek near Sisters
- Sliding scale of $350-$600 (choose the price that is right for you within that scale)
- Primitive Camping (water and toilet will be provided)
- Dinner and snacks included each day
- Campers & RVs welcome
- Safety protocols will be in place
- Socially-distanced group hikes to the waterfalls
- Limited spots available
You will be responsibile for:
- Camping gear
- Any personal items
- Breakfast and lunch
- Creature comforts for meditation and breathwork
$300, $350, $400, $450, $500, $550, $600