What Happens at Retreat Does Not Stay at Retreat
What you’ll get out of the Roaring Heart Meditation Retreat…
During the retreat you will:
- Gain a thorough understanding of how to meditate easily and effectively.
- Access the deep healing space that your body, mind and soul naturally have access to.
- Learn how to meditate in a way that brings forward the experience of enlightenment.
- Release stress, stuck emotions and pain through breathwork.
- Try new practices that will boost your meditative experience.
- Meditate in a group of people everyday throughout the retreat, which amplifies your experience and enhances your healing journey.
- Have the opportunity to connect with like-minded individuals with whom you can create lifelong friendships with.
After the retreat you will:
- Jumpstart your home meditation practice or renew an existing one.
- Feel more grounded and focused as you walk through life and navigate its challenges.
- Want to meditate more so you can float in the inner peace your body and mind needs.
- Watch your personal and professional life transform as you meditate daily.
- Witness your progress and that progress will translate into your being more effective in your relationship with yourself and the people you love.
Get in on these benefits with me. Register.
- Thurs-Sun, May 4-7
- The Lodge on the McKenzie River
- Sliding Scale for Retreat Fee:
- Dinner included in price.
- Please choose a price on the sliding scale that is right for you.
- Breathwork included
- Lodging is a separate expense from the retreat fee. $80-$100 per night including taxes & fees.
Contact Oriona at [email protected] for more info.