It takes more than love to heal
Core Level Awakening
Core Level Awakening teaches you the principles of connection, love, care, empathy, patience, timing, and courage.
If you’re reading this you know relationship is not all rainbows and unicorns. It’s hard and messy. You can become skilled at relationship if you are willing to put in the work. You don’t meet the “right person”. You create a righteous relationship together, and over time the bond, trust and love gets deeper and deeper. This level of relationship is worth aspiring towards.
Core Level Awakening teaches you how to create connection and restore connection when it is broken.
Two attributes that are essential to connection are vulnerability and transparency.
Brene Brown’s definition of vulnerability includes uncertainty, risk and emotional exposure. You don’t have to blow up your marriage or world to heal, but if you want a heart-smashing, soul-stirring relationship, vulnerability is required. The most powerful way forward is through the intelligence of your body and the wisdom inside your heart.
In other words, learning to feel what’s real and true for you and sharing that with who you love. Core Level Awakening teaches you how to create a safe container to share, and as safety grows, so too will trust.
As trust deepens sharing your soul with your partner becomes second nature and you get to experience falling in love again and again with yourself, your rad partner and your amazing life.
Even when things suck and become hard, you find appreciation and gratitude because of who you get to be with during the hard times.
We all … all long for an awesome, heart-smashing, soul-shaking, nervous system-settling relationship. It starts inside.
If you don’t have a great relationship with all of your own dimensions, you can’t have one with someone else.
Whether you’re in relationship or not, this work will deepen your love and respect for yourself.
Core Level Awakening is about engaging with your own pain and longing to be seen, understood and appreciated. Once you start to see and love yourself deeply, attracting a partner who mirrors that is inevitable.
This work is not about dating, it’s about deepening. It’s a commitment to a meaningful fulfilling life. CLA invites you to date the parts of yourself you don’t like—your shame, anger, jealousy, grief, etc.
Learning to love all that you are, all that you’ve ever been through and doing that with another person is the ultimate life challenge.
The rewards are never ending.
At some point every relationship moves from the honeymoon phase to the reality phase – at this juncture we have a choice to make.
Are we going to create a mature committed communication style, knowing full well that conflict is where we grow, trust and love?
Are we going to avoid our issues and pretend everything okay?
Both paths are challenging, but one will lead you to healing, strength, and power, and the other one, well, if you’re reading this you know where the other one goes.
Is a deeply loving relationship not only possible with yourself but also another?
Core Level Awakening will help you to:
- Find your truth and speak it.
- Expand your boundaries to include those you love.
- Identify what you really need to feel whole and vital.
- Embody your true size.
- Discover you’re not made of glass. You can handle hard shit. In fact you’re strength is far far greater than you know.
- Increase your emotional literacy— be able to recognize your feelings and express them more skillfully.
- Become more open and inviting to hearing your partner’s feelings without the need to fix or improve them.
- Welcome whatever you’re feeling and begin to see uncomfortable emotions as opportunities for greater intimacy.
- Be able to open your self to who you love without having to defend your self.
- Become clear about what works for you and what doesn’t work for you in relationship.
- Be less careful with how you speak but still loving.
- Learn how to reconnect to your and your person’s heart quickly.
- Learn how to deepen your connection and build unbreakable trust.
- Experience being in Love regularly and often.
What others say about working with Luke
My relationships have been deeper, richer & more important. Core Level Awakening made me more aware of what I want to offer someone and what I want reciprocated.Candy W.
Luke emanates a compassionate, loving and protective energy that provides a safe space for you to be yourself.Oriona T.
Through Luke’s creative coaching I am able to tune into the space that needs more care and compassion and provide that for myself, and — in turn — to those I love.Sarah L.
When I came to Luke I was all over the place. Now I have a healthier relationships, better boundaries, more self-esteem.Drew K.
I was apprehensive to do Core Level Awakening, but I am so glad I did. It saved my marriage and deepened the love I have for my partner through clear, compassionate communication, honesty, and vulnerability.Casey P.
Luke has the ability to reach people in a way that I haven’t seen before. He brings out the vulnerability in other people, almost like a mirror that makes us feel safe.Candy W.
In order to navigate the vast mountain of relationship successfully you need a trail guide who has done it before.
I invite you into a journey filled with excitement, passion, sorrow as well as deep joy and radical aliveness that can be yours all of the time.
Yes, it can be a little scary, but you will find at some point that you know how to climb mountains. You won’t need my guidance anymore.Luke
Is Core Level Awakening right for you?
Yes, if …
- You feel stuck between a rock and hard place, but want a change.
- You think or maybe believe all your choices are awful.
- You’re willing to trust your body to guide you to the truth.
- You sense you have the answers but don’t know how to get to them.
- You’re ready to unlock your wisdom and self-healing power.
- You’re ready to own your capacity to create a beautiful relationship.
- You’re ready to face your relational challenges and strengthen your ability to communicate and generate more love.
No, if …
- You believe relationship should be easy (you can thank Walt Disney for that one).
- You want a transactional relationship—one person provides money and shelter in exchange for sex and cleaning.
- You really believe your partner is the problem and they need to be fixed because you have your shit together.
- You truly believe your partner is perfect and you’re the problem.
- Being comfortable is more important than feeling alive and being in love with your life, especially when it gets difficult.
- You don’t want to do the work to create a wonderful relationship with yourself or another.